Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Breaking Down

I have a stalker. Lol.

This past week has been a doozy. I've gotten this young, silver-haired chick following me around like a Tharja. Literally inviting me out to drink with her and then following me home, drunk, to sleep over at my house and steal my clothes. (Am I ever going to see my t-shirt or sports bra again?)

Strange things in life always follow me around. But I try not to think too much about it. My life has been consumed with PoGo, church, and spending time with my friends and family. Oh, and planning for my birthday weekend!!!

I'm going to live in a hat until I re-dye my hair on my birthday. It hasn't really been a nuisance for me, seeing as I'm technical support in an office anyway.

Anyway... Check out these trapinches I drew~! They're going to be included in birthday invitations that I'll be sending out, hopefully by this Saturday.


It's been a long time since I've been inspired enough to draw anything... but being able to draw these four trapinches has really helped me with the stress I've been feeling these days. Life is hard... I feel like life is something I'm not quite sure how to navigate through properly. Right now, all I want to do is have a drink and write... but alas, I'll have to put that on pause until I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)