Thursday, May 10, 2018

Captain

I re-watched "Captain America: Civil War" on Netflix and was reminded of how much I enjoyed that movie. The banter between Sam and Bucky was as amusing as ever, and I still adore Agent 13/Sharon Carter who is played by Emily VanCamp. She's a Canadian actress, and I was first introduced to her in a TV show called "Revenge".

The weirdest thing is how people always ship Steve and Bucky together in a relationship, but throw so much hate on Steve x a female character. I guess fangirls love their BL and see other females as a threat. I can't help but find that even if Steve cares about Bucky romantically (and to me, their relationship is simply one of deep friendship/brotherhood), he's bisexual at most because of his canon relationship with Peggy Carter.

I saw "Infinity War" this past week and found it acceptable. It wasn't particularly that engaging for me; I found "Black Panther" way more absorbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)