Wednesday, April 18, 2018

U-Turn

A lot of new things keep developing for me in life, but I rarely have time to write about those things nowadays, as I keep saying. I find going to work and coming home and taking care of responsibilities takes up most of my time, and I am so exhausted all the time. I have very little time to pursue what I love, and even that, I don't know what it is anymore.

I've redecorated my room, made it more cozy and pleasing. Most of my days off are spent tidying up, cooking and cleaning. I go to church the Sundays I can, and when I'm not feeling exhausted, I hang out with select people. Sometimes I feel as if each day is passing by like grains of sand and I have little to show for anything. I have a lot going on in my head all the time, though I can't write whenever inspiration strikes. It's too bad.

I don't know what I'm doing most of the time. But I'm slowly finding my way, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)