Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter Long Weekend

I had an eventful long weekend. Went to church service on Easter Sunday, which was nice. Afterwards, went to lunch with the small group members and had coffee with the friend who invited me. Then, I meandered my way to have a delicious Japanese dinner! I indulged in hot sake and seafood salad, real crab rolls, assorted nigiri and black cod--one of my favourite fish to eat. It was a relaxing time, and today (Monday) we slept in and went out for a hearty western breakfast.

I've been wanting to write more but I always get distracted. I can't manage more than little snippets here and there, for some reason. I've been really airheaded these days, and it's not only because I'm blond. I need to put my head back on straight. I'm always tired and even though I try to pursue my hobbies, I always backtrack somehow. I guess I don't have as much energy as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)