Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Ready

In exactly a week, I'll be flyin' outta this Vancouver doom-n-gloom and headin' to L.A. to play. I can't wait for the change of scenery. I'm going to soak in the sun and eat until I drop. I already started packing some of my outfits. I don't know what shoes to bring, but I think something casual would suffice. My friend in L.A. wants to take us hiking and climbing, so I definitely need to be ready to be active. 

At heart, I'm an active person, but in mind, I am a couch potato. (Make that, a bed potato.) And that's terrible, because my mind associates my bed as a place to work and not as a place of rest. That association is hard to break, and I find it hard to rest my mind. Still, writing at my desk is not nearly as comfortable as writing in bed!

Okay, I promised myself I would try and get some writing done. So, here we go...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)