Sunday, January 21, 2018

Virtual Reality

Ahh, another weekend over with. I've been tryna eat less, but it seems like the universe is working full-force against me and I've actually been stuffing myself full each and every day. Tonight I had a scrumptious Alaska king crab dinner at a lovely Chinese restaurant with family friends. It was delicious! I felt truly fortunate and blessed to enjoy such a hefty, fine meal. And last night, after work, I went over to my friend's house to hang out and ate a lovely chicken dinner with her while watching Food Battle & Prince of Stride. It's the little things in life, huh?

...So, I promised I wouldn't share this with anyone but I wanted to keep this safe here. My good friend took a photo of me on the skytrain and ended up turning the photo into a sketch. I'm obviously feelin' very flattered, as it's been a long time since someone has gifted me art. Ta-da~!

I don't normally post photos where I'm not wearing makeup, but...
My friend drew me super! adorably! 😍 #BLESSED

Life makes me live and die again, only to breathe life into me in small/random intervals. It's a suffocating life, it really is. I just want to feel things, a large variety of things! But everything escapes me these days. I'm torn between tryna chase feelings from the past, and balancing that with moving/looking towards the future.

One thing I am lamenting over, is how I'll have to cut my hair shorter due to having bleached/dyed it so many times over the years. It's been breaking and is lookin' quite thin and fine these days. I'm crying internally, but hey, it's just hair. It'll grow back in another few years lol. I'm consoling/steeling myself mentally in preparation. But hey, a funny thing about my hair colour is that people at work actually call me the "white-haired/silver-haired" girl. Which is a pretty cool nickname, I'd have to admit.

Tomorrow, I go back to living normal life. At least I can spend time with L after work, she always picks me up when I'm feeling low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)