Monday, January 8, 2018

Take Me There

another lazy sunday spent relaxing at home, playing fire emblem heroes. it's been my daily form of entertainment, and i must say that while the game can be pretty repetitive, the characters are as charming as ever.

somehow a blank slate always leaves me feeling apprehensive. but it's strange, i can't move forward and i can't move back, because even if the page is filled with words, i can't push myself past a certain point. i can't finish anything i start. so, i need to fix that about myself.

anyway, my story, lighthouse... i named it lighthouse because it's the tale that is trying to guide me through the ocean in the dark night. and, fire emblem has become such a big thing for me now. much like how kingdom hearts and pokemon filled my younger days.

and... so far, it's the summon kiran--who is a character between lucina and nowi's build--and how she's been trying to help out the order of heroes. but, during the zachariah arc, alfonse springs feelings on her because he's feeling lonely. and that confuses her. shouldn't it?

meanwhile, shareena has gotten ephraim to target the summoner for whatever reason. she likes causing drama, i suppose. and, by request, camilla aids the summoner by wrestling ephraim off... heh. man, i'm working on my action scenes but they've never been my forte, huh?

i want the next part to be kiran waking up in camilla's room. and since camilla is always up late, she sleeps in while kiran wakes up and decides to grab some scrolls to study in the mess hall before breakfast.

leading into my takumi encounter... now damn it, why can't i execute? what's holding me back? mmm... i know what's holding me back. my own lack of skillz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)