Friday, December 8, 2017

The Void

Me AF

I have to start doing some deep cleaning since the things in my room are a mess. I've started 3 clothing piles in various spots, and haven't swept or vacuumed. It's hard to do that when I come home around midnight every day, like freakin' Cinderella.

Father is coming home today, so I'll be happy to see him when I come home tonight.

My weekend is coming up but it's jam-packed with festivities, so I don't even get to rest. Sigh... So on Saturday my friend and I are checking out this new restaurant in Richmond. Then, I have my office Christmas party later in the evening, and perhaps I have to meet up with a friend later for her birthday celebration. Then on Sunday I have a date to go skating and do some various shopping around, and then another Christmas party. All these gatherings are exhausting me.

On top of that, I couldn't roll Shiro in Fire Emblem Heroes. I'm livid about that, because they gave me Soleil and Siegbert from the banner, but not my Fates husband/nephew. Simply atrocious...

I'm mentally planning my trip to L.A. in March, during spring break! Hopefully I can meet up with my friend of over 9 years and spend a few days as a tourist, eating and lazing around at the beach. But first... I need to shed some of this winter weight I've been harbouring. I can't stop eating these days. I want to devour everything and my body is completely cool with it. Which means, I need to start working out to burn off the excess. But I'm so tired, all the time... maybe if I start waking up earlier and go to the gym or for a run then? *shudders at the thought*

I want to start yoga again, but maybe that can wait until next year. Baby steps, if I take any steps at all... I can't wait to return to YYoga. I need to make some goals and stick to them. Like, committing to work out 3x a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)