Tuesday, December 12, 2017

FE Fangirl

Another Tuesday! Hello, blog.

I finally obtained a Nintendo Switch and Fire Emblem Warriors! My father and mother bought it for me for Christmas. I spent a night playing it until 6AM, and I'm in love with the characters more than ever.

Takumi is a bad-ass. So proud of that little grumpy bean; his gameplay with Fujin Yumi is intense! He's so cool. I was under the impression archers were passive and not very strong, but playing as Takumi really laid all that to rest. Wow!



And Robin... Wow I never thought he was even attractive until this game. Especially when he smiles; I can see why everyone falls in love with the avatar LOL. This is dangerous. And my, him and Chrom's support conversations? Brothers 4 Lyfe!


Speaking of Chrom, I'm low-key/high-key checking out his muscular, sculpted arm. Haha. What's with characters and only wearing a sleeve on one side? *cough*Cloud*cough*. No matter, Chrom is an awesome character and a really swell, decent guy!

I haven't gotten too many hours out of this game, but it certainly has enabled more fangirling/fanwomaning on my part. Waaaahh... ♡♡♡

On the side of reality, my friend booked her flight to L.A. and I need to follow suit soon. I spent the whole night browsing Airbnbs and I'm unsure whether we should stay in downtown or closer to my friend's house. I'm so stoked for a getaway during spring break. I've been feeling dejected all the time over many things. I can't wait to lounge on the beach and tan my sorrows away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)