Sunday, November 12, 2017

White Castle

I've been so tired. I can't think, I can't sleep. Everything causes me to be so restless.
I have dreams, so many dreams and memories that sift through my mind but cannot be attained in reality. Tell me, what is the solution to such existential thoughts?

Ignore them, push them away. Pretend they aren't there, like a bad thought pushed to the back of your mind.
I can't, I can't... I keep reaching back for you.
But no one is there.
I'm all alone, the sole ruler of a sad white castle.


: ¨ ·.· ¨ :
`·. "Alfonse! You can't!"

The Summoner protested, but the words fell on deaf ears. The Askran prince pressed the girl against the wall, pinning her in place with his hips on hers and trapping her in his arms.

He yanked her hood down and her silky hair cascaded out from underneath.

"I've been lonely for so long," he murmured, tracing fingers along her exposed collarbone. "Ever since Zacharias left us, I wasn't able to open my heart to anyone. I was so afraid of being hurt again."

He brushed his lips against her neck and she shivered. He continued to speak.

"Everything changed the day we found you. You changed our world. You helped us even though this was not your land, nor your people. You awakened something inside me that I thought I'd never feel again."

The light kisses along her neck increased in pressure. She could feel a strange warmth emitting from his body. It both scared and excited her. She tried to squirm away, but she was no match for his strength.

"Please, Alfonse. What if someone sees?" she begged. "This behaviour isn't something the Order of Heroes should be-- ah!"

Her cheeks flushed red as his hands abruptly slid down her pants. She made to grab his arm, but he snatched her wrists and pushed them away.

"You say that, Summoner. But I see the way you look at the Heroes." His deep blue eyes locked on hers, scanning her face. "You would do best not to become attached. Even if doing so would bring you pleasure."

The thought of Shareena suddenly flashed through Kiran's mind. The playful blond princess loved befriending Heroes... and taking them to her chambers. She was outspoken about this, as well.

"That Greil mercenary sure has a strong thrust," Shareena had gleefully squealed the next morning. "Gods, I can definitely see why everyone likes him."

Even commander Anna, while more reserved in her antics, loved photographing the Heroes in lewd outfits for her own benefit. Male or female, no Hero was safe from her lust for profits.

The facts could not be denied, but Kiran was not the type to take advantage of anyone.

"I have never done anything... with any of them," she whispered. "Ask anyone, it's true."

"But you've wanted to, more than anything. Haven't you?" Alfonse asked. He gently released her wrists. "I see the longing in your eyes, whenever you look at him."

"That's not true... I... a-ahh..." She could barely form the words in her mind. His fingers were dancing skillfully between her legs. Heat radiated out from her core, and pleasure pulsed through her body with each stroke.

When Alfonse finally withdrew his hand, his fingers were wet.

"The Heroes come and go. Their contracts are temporary agreements. They don't have wills of their own," he said. "But, if you allow it... I'll always stay with you. I'll always be here."

So that was it. Kiran's heart pounded in her chest. Alfonse was staring at her, lips slightly parted, wearing a look of feverish excitement. Stunned speechless, she could only stare back at the prince in shock.

"Alfonse... I..."

He cut her off with a kiss, tongue sliding against her lips, probing for entry. She allowed him. His hands trailed up her stomach to her chest. Kiran inhaled sharply as he cupped both breasts in his hands and squeezed them, running his index finger along her taut nipples.

"You're beautiful," he breathed. He buried his face into her hair and inhaled deeply. "Say you'll be mine. I'll take you higher than any Hero."

The sound of footsteps echoed down the hall. Alerted to the new presence, Alfonse hastily broke away from the trembling girl.

"Oh? Alfonse, Kiran."

It was commander Anna. She looked surprised to see them.

"What are you doing out in the hall so late?"

"Good evening, Commander." Alfonse smiled. " Kiran wasn't feeling well. She might have been injured in today's battle. I was inspecting her for any wounds."

"Well, we can't have that!" Anna clicked her tongue in disapproval. "You're our ONLY Summoner! You MUST be more careful."

"Yes, Commander," Kiran responded weakly.

"It does look like you have a fever, your face is all red," Anna noted. "Alfonse, would you have a medic tend to her?"

"Of course, Commander. We were just on our way."

Anna nodded, seemingly satisfied. What she didn't see as she walked away was Alfonse grabbing a generous amount of the Summoner's ass behind her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)