Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sink Or Swim

Another long day, but I'm feelin' fine. I won $80 in points to spend on our company website, where the points are used to purchase rewards! 💝 I was looking at some jewelry, home appliances, and lots of other knick-knacks. Still not sure what to get; should I go with something practical, or something memorable? It's always hard to decide between the two. In the end, I used the points to get a small pink Le Creuset casserole dish for my mom. Why not?

Speaking of which, mom left to HK on Monday to spend time with grandma. She'll be back in one month, but I'm feeling uncomfortable about not having her around. For starters, I have to start waking up early to walk Jax, because usually I walk him in the evenings and she tanks the morning outing.

I'm really lucky I have my sister and brother to help me with my dog. For sure, I wouldn't be able to do it without my family, with my schedule. My partner takes him out for long walks as well; man my dog loves him! He always gets super excited when my partner comes over.

Oh my gosh... so my coworkers told me I have a good singing voice, which I am really shy about. I love singing and memorizing lyrics, but I don't consider myself any better than anyone else. Music is a second language, one that we can use to express ourselves, the same as writing for me.

I'm halfway through my work week and I am exhausted. I start work in a bit and I am already wanting to go home! But, I have bills to pay, so I have to endure it. Seriously though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)