Thursday, September 28, 2017

Into The Wild

I have to question my life decisions lol. Last night was a night of drunken debauchery with coworkers. We chatted with people we met at the bus stop afterwards, and got weed from a nice man, which I put in my pocket. Literally he stuffed weed in my hand! That's why you gotta love Vancouver. Everyone is so generous with their green.

My friend, baker boy, who is extremely good at baking, made sure he stayed with me until I got on the bus home. I've only tried his cookies and apple loaf, but that man is talented. He even said he is in school, studying so he can eventually get a government job helping immigrants and refugees. Man... baked goods and a humanitarian? Sign me up, haha.

Anyway it didn't matter in the end because I fell asleep on the bus and woke up at the last stop, which was Surrey Central. Good thing my partner calls me every night so I was on the phone with him when I awoke and realized I fucked up! I ended up taking a cab to his place and crashing there. Bless to Surrey Central cabs always being there. God always provides!

I didn't even write about the last couple times I went out drinking with coworkers... let's just say I jumped down the seawall and somehow scrambled back up, tried to drink literal fountain water before realizing we could just walk to 7-11... and another time I was all riled up for playfighting and flipped my friend off the seat he was sitting on. Twice. In the bar.

Drunk me is ridiculous. Truly. The downside is all the injuries I wake up with the next day, haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)