Wednesday, September 13, 2017

1/2 September

I bought a new side table for my room, and I've somewhat decided to assemble it myself. Not that I have ever, ever assembled a single piece of furniture by myself.

It's kinda funny because I'm currently working as a TSR but admittedly I've never had to set up a cablebox or internet modem. It's not something I'm proud of, or anything snobby like that, but someone has always taken care of it for me. My partner assembled all the furniture in my bedroom when we moved to Burnaby, and usually my partner takes care of all the building and heavy lifting. I guess it's a funny thing? How one's appearance dictates how people treat them. But I suppose I've always known that.

The only piece of furniture I've ever helped, and by helped I mean helped disassemble, was my friend Laerie's loft bed. That was quite a fun bonding activity.

Anyway, I opened the box with my side table and feel lost already. My partner was confused as to why I didn't want him to build it for me. He offered twice... I guess I'll attempt it first!

Make that 3 times... LOL!♡

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL still not 100% it's gonna be all me! Gonna tackle it tonight.

      Delete
  2. Its gonna be all you!! LETS GO!! THAT SIDE TABLE WONT KNOW WHAT HIT IT (in this case "whom assembled it", but you get what i mean)

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)