Saturday, May 16, 2015

exhaustion

“When the Gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.”
-- Oscar Wilde

One of my favourite quotes.



Today I am completely, emotionally and physically, drained.

There is a God. And whatever you believe in, there are higher powers above us watching. And... what am I supposed to do about it? How do I control my actions to behave in a "good" way?

...

I'm so confused by everything. Sleepless nights, tiring dreams, restlessness. I NEVER expected to be in this situation, this ridiculous Romeo x Juliet situation. It's really immature. And... I still have no idea what "the right thing to do" is.

I know a lot of doors have opened and closed. I've crawled through a lot of windows, as well. People have locked themselves away, never to be found again. And yet, here I am... unapologetic, still myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)