Tuesday, August 12, 2014

dysthymia


I got chosen as a model for Angelic Pretty's mini fashion show. I don't really feel too excited or anything, even though I know a lot of girls would love this opportunity. Would they? Lol, I don't even know. Do I even care?

To be honest, I don't really even know who I am. Or what I love. Or what/who I want to be.

They say people cross paths with us for a reason, that they have a reason to exist in our lives, and all that "destiny" crap... to be honest, I always have ups and downs, but there's never any consistency. In this world, I'm just learning to fend for myself, because no one is ever going to take care of you. No one is going to baby you, and people are going to expect you to "toughen up" and just tank through any depressing things in life. Well, maybe people are just supposed to linger for a short while before moving along. My memory just keeps getting worse and worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)