Saturday, March 8, 2014

International Women's Day / J-Fest

Today I was unsure whether I was going to attend J-Fest, which is an annual mini-con. I don't normally attend conventions because I'm not deeply into anime or anything. The only anime I really like is "Attack on Titan", which most people already know... 

Anyway, I decided to go because going to conventions is fun for me to see the cosplayers as well as other lolita. I bumped into some of the local Vancouver lolita -- I believe Kelleigh and Charlene -- and we chatted briefly. But I'm still quite shy from all the people asking to take my photo. Doing so makes me nervous. Anchovy said he's worried people will use my photos for indecent things, but a lot of cosplayer's photographs get taken at conventions. So really, to me, it must not be that bad???

I wore AP's "Holy Night Story" with "Holy Lantern" socks~
I really wanted to wear this print during Christmas but I was too shy.

Bunny teapot~ I improved so much as a lolita from my past years!

I really hope I find Angelic Pretty's Royal Chocolate boston bag (first release) in time for April! I am planning a coordinate with the pink Chess Chocolate JSK mentioned in my previous post. I haven't decided which OTK or shoes to match with that coordinate yet, but I will be taking photos with flowers in a lolita fashion show...? *^^* SELF-MOTIVATE MYSELF TO DO THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY~~ like lolita fashion~~

I should wear my royal chocolate socks or maybe the new AATP diamond socks in gold? Even after I reminded myself to stop spending money on brand over-the-knee socks, I couldn't help it... They are just too gorgeous...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)