Thursday, December 12, 2013

I... am so... bored!!!

During the final exams week, our school library is open 24/7 and tonight I find myself in the library because someone needs to study for his exam on Saturday and he doesn't feel ready. On the bright side, Sari and Donny are here as well, so they stopped by to say hello... other than that, tonight has been relatively uneventful...

I am not even in the mood for my usual perusing of online goods. The only thing I'm really hoping to buy is the Chess Chocolate Jabot JSK so I can wear it to a New Year's gathering end of this month. Really I am so bored...I can't wait until all the final exams are over and also the stupid holiday sales craze... Working retail and dealing with customer service issues for people is so exhausting!

Anyway, I already planned that for Christmas I will wear my Holy Night Story JSK! Finally~~ I get a chance to wear it! And apparently, the group will be making gingerbread houses. So I'm super excited to wear my dress. I also saw adorable stockings that would match the dress perfectly! I don't have a black blouse, but I'm hoping to get away with white or red.

For New Year's gathering I was hoping to do a simple and cute coordinate with pink Chess Chocolate... however, I am a little worried about how to do my hair. Many of my wigs I am not fond of... so I was thinking maybe I would just curl my natural hair and leave my style a bit more simple? Why am I even thinking about my coordinates right now~~?? I haven't worn lolita for a long time...

I think afterwards I will drive to eat late-night pho~~~~ Because after enduring this pointless time of myself not studying, I should really get a break... I guess tonight I'm not going to be getting my regular 8 hours of sleep!! Oh well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)