Saturday, November 30, 2013

special

“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” --Dita Von Teese 

I haven't posted anything lolita-related for a while. I want to blog about my Halloween event last month but I've been busy and... not in the best mood because of recent happenings.

I feel like I'm living two separate lives where during the day everything is peachy and I'm experiencing new things but at the same time whenever night falls I think back to the past, and my memories there for two years. Sometimes I feel guilt, which I should rightfully feel... and sometimes I feel numb, like what happened was eventually going to happen anyway.

I ripped up the notes inspired by dreams. I tore up every root and threw away all. I remember vividly the last tears that fell upon your shoulder and melted away for ever. lost forever.

I thought this was a sign...

I wasn't a good person; does karma exist? Is happiness a sort of torture?
Do I deserve to be so happy and lucky, when someone who gave me their everything was so deeply wounded and betrayed?
I don't care about others... I don't care what others think
I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)