Monday, October 14, 2013

Bon Bon

It amazes me how adorable Emily Temple Cute's items are! I fell in love with a bunny pouch from their web shop. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to splurge on this item, but this gold bunny pouch would be great to hold my make-up items and would match so well with my gold Milk heart bag!

Adorbs. Also comes in pink! Two of my favourite colours.

I wish I could find some time to compile a wishlist and then save up money to buy the items~~ *^^* There's a lot of cute items I want to buy but I've been working to save some money.

I want to find time to re-decorate my room, maybe buy a new wardrobe? And mattress? Sounds fun to redecorate since I really am not moving out anytime soon. I should focus on writing my essay tonight on Galatea!!!

Talk soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)