Friday, September 27, 2013

Lacy Cat Princess

Oh, I'm super happy. I have a new co-ord, finally. I've been too shy to wear lolita lately, but with colder weather and Halloween coming up, I planned a spooky-ish coordinate which will mark the first time I will be wearing black! *^^* I find it really weird for me to wear lolita without a wig... but I haven't picked up my wig from my friend yet. Maybe the pink wig isn't a good idea? Maybe I should fix the Gabalnara one and wear that, or just default back to the Prisila wig I always wear?

I managed to score a low price on a new 2013 AP JSK~ "Lacy Princess"! So I'm suuuper thrilled to pair that dress with my Antique BeasT bat/cat ear headdress and Grimoire cat tights. We'll have to see how things go, I'm not sure where I will be wearing this coordinate yet but hopefully to school? Or something. 

Sigh, I have homework due next week... I really don't want to do that! But I must get started. If only I didn't have so much work... I don't really want to work but I need money to support my hobbies and maintain my lifestyle... but I should really be focused on studying.

Anyway~~ Can't wait to test out my lacy cat princess coordinate~~!!!

xo

1 comment:

Behave yourself, now. ;)