Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just Joshin' You

I always get distracted. I'll be planning to sit and do some writing when I find myself staring at my phone, or drawn away by some game, and then I can't tear away.

I finished Joshua's secret happy ending in "Be My Princess". The story was all right; I'm unhappy I ended the story so soon. (ノ´д`) I mean there's always Prince Wilfred's storyline to move onto, but... I'm just unmotivated, because of course, Joshua.

And let's face it, in my world, all Joshuas are so cool. Positive association with Joshuas, ha-ha. (The following post will contain a high level of fangirling from myself.)

"FIRE EMBLEM" JOSHUA
Joshua from "Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones". Coincidentally, also a prince from a desert nation.

Man, I thought FE Joshua was super cool, because he reminded me a lot of Zelos Wilder from "Tales of Symphonia". His backstory was that he left life in the palace to become a travelling myrmidon. His goal was to see the world through the eyes of a man, not a prince. He loves travelling and gambling. I loved progressing through the story with him, Ephraim and Innes.

I drew this AGES ago when Facebook still had the graffiti thing. LOLOL Herbal Essence + Josh (⌒▽⌒)☆

... What does he look like under that hat...? ಠ▃ಠ

...

"THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU" JOSHUA
Self-explanatory, Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu from "The World Ends With You"

I HAVE NO COMMENT!! Joshua is just too cool in the game and he also was the **CENSORED SPOILER** which means he wasn't ACTUALLY ONLY FIFTEEN a regular boy, and was also in a position of power and stuff. Hmm, not exactly a prince, but perhaps because the name Joshua derives from a Hebrew name with biblical meaning so, a character with this name must have some sort of powerful status..? *reads into it too much, no wonder I am an English major*

I-I also drew graffiti of Mr. Kiryu. And his nifty orange cellphone, heh. /dies

And lastly... I've already written a lot about this guy...~~

"BE MY PRINCESS" JOSHUA

I never thought I could be intrigued by fictional characters ever again as I grew older. But, after uncovering the awesome app on my phone, I felt a reawakened curiousity again~~ and I'm really glad, because characters are created to be appreciated, and each character has a personality and look designed by an artist, and... I just lovelovelove them all! I wish I could create my own characters again... And write more, too..!

I always thought if I had a son I'd name him Joshua, and if I had a daughter her name would be Emily. But, who knows~ I'd be happy just creating two characters with those names.

P.S. ...

Perhaps Prince Wilfred won't be that bad after all, ha-ha-ha...


... I complain about him so much because I like Joshua better. Heh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)