Monday, September 16, 2013

Improbability

I told myself I would stop doing my nails, but that totally didn't happen. I think... I just love having gorgeous nails far too much to give them up. ♡

I got really lazy posting my nail sets... So for the months of July and August, I didn't post any photos. July's set was one I didn't like very much; I didn't like how the girl did them:

June~July '13 nail set

What's new? Well, nothing really. The usual work and school... Urgh...

I actually find it amusing that many men have complimented my nails far more than women. I wonder if this is simply because my nails are a new and interesting sight for them to see, or if they are thinking some impure intentions? Cry, haha. It's hard being a girl.

I bought a denim vest and also a Wilfred dress from Aritzia. The denim vest I wanted to buy for a while now, to match with my white lace dress. But as for the Wilfred dress... I'm not sure if I will keep it, but most likely yes. And bring that dress to get altered at the tailor's~~~ the sleeves are a bit long.

OH, AND... I am going to my first-ever hockey game this Wednesday. My coworker, "Vincent", is taking me! And my manager "Cloud" is taking the surly "Cait Sith". Ha-ha, should be a lot of fun... I can't believe how lucky they were to win those tickets.

Well, chat again soon~ I seem to be on a break from lolita fashion, and more into dressing for fall/winter fashions that are more mainstream... We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have time to do nail art lately. =/
    I always like your nails. They are really cute.

    I would like to see your future fall/winter outfits ~*

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)