Monday, August 26, 2013

sleepless beauty


Final Fantasy seems too childish for me at this point. I've really no interest to play the game... but I would buy it to stack on my shelf. After all, I've been waiting for this game to release for so long. The sole reason I purchased a PS3 so many years ago, and now to hear the game will be released for PS4... 

Why does it feel like I've outgrown the things I used to love?

Even Noctis seems too young for me. Ha-ha... don't tell me I'm a grandma, now...!

2 comments:

  1. you can come over to my house any time to play! ahaha...I already pre-ordered the ps4 and XV....

    if you didn't read my blog....

    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing"

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me the saying is "we're only as old as we feel" and i feel OLDDD lol.

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)