Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lost Kitten

Got home from work and now I am drinking soup and attempting to draw. I haven't drawn anything since 2012. Lately little things cause me to become dejected. I hate always feeling like being on the outside looking in.

Things aren't even so bad. Work is all right, and I have fun joking around with the guys there. My manager is somehow Cloud, I am Tifa (because I don't want to die) and my good friend, the second-in-seniority, is Vincent. Others include Cait Sith, Yuffie, and the late Naruto. Haha, code names for work. Really cute... I suppose everything could be worse.

And despite the busy rush of customers, one of my childhood friends dropped off a hot chocolate from Starbucks to me and briefly said hi. I even got free tea from the old man that always comes by the store. Who can say no to jasmine and chai? 

Maybe the problem is really with me. I always feel like I can't do anything I used to be able to do, but is that a mental block I put up for myself?

I should try harder... Maybe.


I DREW SOMETHING! First pic of 2013. Are you proud? (J-just kidding. Don't be!!!)

I'm gonna draw Prince Joshua. YEAH~~ (No I don't think I can, I really lack the imagination and skill...)

I'm super super grateful to the friends, both close and not-so-close, that support me in my drawing, gaming, and writing endeavours. To whoever reads this, please remember that even a 'like' means so much to an artist. Even if they aren't super "good", being artistic is definitely hard and no one would like to be put down or judged!!!

I'm going to try and blog a lot more. After all, what's the use in having a new Macbook Air if I don't make proper use of it?

Thanks for visiting~~~!

1 comment:

  1. Dont try harder. Find and be yourself. Know your roots and grow with them but at the same time don't ignore your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)