Monday, July 8, 2013

Animal Crossing x Lolita Fashion

Lately I have been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Pikachu 3DS XL!  It's a lot of fun because I just discovered how to use QR codes to import custom designs for my character to wear. Currently, she is wearing a dress from the lolita indie brand Vierge Vampur!




I was debating whether or not to purchase the dress for myself in real life. But the print seems a bit too strange for me! I wouldn't know what to do with it. 

How the dress looks in reality.
image: Vierge Vampur

As the months go by, I find myself spending more time thinking about coordinates with black dresses. I still love the colour pink, but after purchasing Holy Night Story in black, the next black JSK on my wishlist is from Alice and the Pirates. I want the Marionette in my Closet JSK in black x purple...

New search for this print~~*
image: Alice and the Pirates

I've been spending a lot of money this month. Despite the fact that my birthday is next week, I shouldn't be purchasing so many presents...  I bought 4 beautiful new blouses for my coords and one new dress, my Emily Temple chocolate rabbits & cupcakes JSK! Not to mention the new electronics and games...

Fire Emblem: Awakening & Animal Crossing: New Leaf♡♡♡

I can't help it because next month in August, Maki & Asuka (the designers of Angelic Pretty) will be in Vancouver for a tea party and I really want to try and look my best. I haven't really been too into lolita fashion recently but maybe that will change when I get more opportunities to doll up.

I bought my first Antique BeasT headdress! I hope to match it with an AATP coordinate, if not a Vierge Vampur one. I guess I always hope for a chance to wear VV but I doubt I will... I want to support the indie brands though, like Haenuli as well.

Well, it's almost 2AM and I have work tomorrow but that's what coffee is for!!! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)