Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 2013

So after a brief stint over at Wordpress, I decided Blogger is the more comfortable place for me to write without having to worry about formatting things nicely or whatever... because I just feel more comfortable using the interface I've stuck with for years. n.n

For May, I had a new set of nails that were a simple design; not too overbearing, but still had some rose stickers incorporated into the pink and silver glitter.

Red and pink rose nail stickers~


I've recently had a lot of fun adventures that include going for high tea (lovely strawberry black tea at La Petite Cuillère: Darling Darjeeling) Richmond nightmarket (both the old and the new~), going out for cheese fondue, and seeing Ironman 3. Not necessarily in that order.

It's fun to hang out with my dear friends~~ it's very nostalgic because whenever we are in Richmond at nighttime, we will go to E-spot and play the Guitar Freaks game and DDR (dance dance revolution) from my high school days...

my dear non-biological sis ~ and i~

I am grateful to have good people around me in my life. It's been a struggle of bad luck these last few weeks. But, i am hopeful it can only go up from here~~!

hiding behind my big brick of a note 2... ///
(because low-qual is the best-qual XDDDD)

Thanks for your visit~~~*`

1 comment:

  1. I like to use blogger too

    And your nails are really beautiful ~*

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)