Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Update

Hello, all~

I have not blogged in a long time, but I have had many adventures. Valentine's Day is fast approaching! I wonder what surprises will arrive this Thursday...?~

For starters, I did go on a little lolita adventure with two local gals. We didn't venture anywhere too special or too far, but rather went to "Shaktea" which is on Main St. I finally got to wear Honey Cake in a full coord. I finally got to give my Prisila wig some love~ although I still need to work on perfecting the curls. Most of them are tangled...  



My Coord~
Headbow: AP Honey Cake
Dress: AP Honey Cake JSK
Necklace: Honey Cake Bear
Legwear: AP Ribbon OTK
Bag: Swimmer Biscuit Bag

I love the ribbon socks, none of the pictures show them clearly but the pattern on them look like this:

Super cute~~ had to get!!
image from mirukuma

With my lovely Kyary x Mameshiba case!

I also cannot wait to wear the coord with my Wonder Story and the red AP pearl headbow I received in the mail~~ I haven't had time to wear much "proper" lolita but I did have a fun time hanging out with friends casually~~

Hope you all have a fabulous day~~


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit was so cute!
    And your wig is really beautiful! ~*

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)