Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good Morning Sandwiches

Yesterday, I started my morning off with a delightful breakfast while heading to work. It was at a breakfast place we frequent when we're at Port Moody, called "The Gallery Bistro". It's a gourmet sandwich place. We placed an order over the phone and picked it up~

Roast beef and bacon sandwich with horseradish cream cheese! 


YuShan looking cute~

The past two days have been working and not having much time to do anything ~productive~. I ordered some items from Prisila, and I am very eager to see what hair styles I can do with them. I haven't had any time to frilly up... but maybe this Sunday since YuShan's dad is celebrating his birthday.

I can't wait to receive packages I've ordered from back in December. I think I managed to get the AP red pearl headbow I wanted to match my red Wonder Story!

image: angelic pretty

I hope the red is similar to the red of the dress. I seem to buy a lot of things with pearls on them. ^^"

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)