Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Biscuit Bag

The only package that has arrived in a while has been the Swimmer biscuit bag. I jumped onto the bandwagon for this popular bag that a lot of lolita seem to own. Only, I chose to get it in the hand-bag style as opposed to shoulder bag because the strap on the shoulder bag is flimsy and awkward to pose with. I don't mind having to hold a bag, I think it's quite elegant. 

Biscuit-y overload~

Love the attention to detail. 

I really have to stop buying these cookie/biscuit related goodies. I don't even really like biscuits, but these designs are too cute to resist. I also noticed the Japanese brands love to use French words in their pieces.  It's quite amusing. I should create some image print with random French words too, that would be cute. YuShan keeps telling me to draw again, but I just don't know about it ~

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I felt in love for your bag.

    I like French theme in prints :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    I like French theme too~ I wish to find more. *^^* Sometimes is funny because the French is wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)