Monday, January 7, 2013

My Weekend in Port Moody

Over the weekend I got to eat delicious handmade noodles that YuShan's dad made! It was very delicious, and apparently some sort of famous Taiwanese noodle. It was pan-fried with a lot of stuff. Whenever I visit YuShan's parents, they always cook some delicious Taiwanese food like special rice or hand made dumplings from scratch.

Fresh noodles! With "tea leaf egg" on the side.


Yum! ~

A photo of Uncle working with the dough!

Some of YuShan's friends came over for dinner. Dinner consisted of delicious dumplings (among other dishes I was too full for) and good whiskey. I even got to hold a baby girl!

After, three of us (including one of my coworkers) formed a party and played Diablo 3!

Photo taken by Grace. This is our collective gaming session!


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)