Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holy Night & Sweet Sheep

Hi, dears. Today was a stressful day because of emotional reasons, but I hope everything turns up soon. (Why do I always find myself talking like that..??)

Anyway, I'm sure everyone already knows, that I really love sheep! I am still on the search for Angelic Pretty's "Sheep Garden" JSK, I cannot believe it is so hard to find! A local lolita in my community owns it, and I rather like the beige colour because I have too much pink in my wardrobe. Don't get me wrong, I love pink, but I want to have a variety of dress choices! But I cannot find it either in pink or beige, how sad. *sniff*

Lately I have been eyeing "Holy Night Story" in military switching version. If I buy it, it will be my first black dress..! For those of you that do not know, it looks like this:

image: angelic pretty

I sort of want to get it because the military-style appeals to me. The headbow has two little hanging gold stars on either side. I don't know if I really want to buy it because it seems like it would only be a "holiday print" that wouldn't have much use outside of Christmas/winter months... ^^"

Today I sold a dress I impulse bought, I thought it would be a good idea to go over it for my records because I won't be buying it again. The print I sold is called "Mary Sweet Sheep" JSK from Baby the Stars Shine Bright~ I took some photos.

Overall, a very classic sweet dress.

Close-up on hem details.

My favourite part of the dress, these two lambs.

The hellolace page doesn't have detailed shots of the little lambs in the print so I took some myself. They aren't really noticeable overall. I impulse bought it but only tried it on once at home. Although I love sheep, I only bought this dress because I wanted Sheep Garden, but couldn't find it. I hope the new gal likes it and puts it to better use~

~ Thanks For Visiting ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)