Friday, November 23, 2012

November Update

A photo from a November meet I hosted~

Hi, all~ It's been a while since I've properly written anything. I've been very preoccupied with school and working to purchase more rori~~ Not to mention, Christmas is coming. I am thinking Shan wants to buy me the first gift of a Lolita dress! ^^

Don't understand? Well, Shan said she will buy me my gift for Christmas, and I was thinking perhaps it can be Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale in ~Chocolierre~ version! I am so lucky, but I was wondering my true opinion of the pink dress. I found the set for the dress and the matching headbow.

I never gave much thought to the pink colour way until my friend discover the set for me today.

image: baby the stars shine bright

After some deep thought, it seems this is the best colour way for me for many reasons. Pink is the colour of a sweet Lolita. I believe the pink shows the print clearly (no contrast for ivory version, whereas the brown and black colours are "too harsh").

If this is a gift from Shan, I will treasure it. It will be the first Lolita dress she ever buy me. If I am able to find a nice white blouse to go with my dresses, that will be even better!

In the meantime, I have ordered pink and brown blouses. I hope they are to my liking... I can't wait to put together a "Chocolate Honey Cake" coord, perhaps I really should get Royal Chocolate barrette and OTK socks ?


Also... I've been very lazy lately, and not wanting to wear false eyelashes all the time even when I really adore falsies... == Bad, bad me... also the fact is I need to order more contact lens, because I do not wear circle lens at work. It is not "professional image". Especially as a representative, one needs to be conservative and know their limits. There are so many stupid people out there who do not know or agree with this. Who will want to hire someone who isn't presentable to represent their company??? Surely I would not! OFC it depends where you work, but generally present times have not adjusted fully to the more progressive views.

"There's a time and place for everything! But not now." They must have missed the memo~~


My school days:

Wore my Q-Pot macaron necklace with Emily Temple Cute macaron JSK to school~~

Cynthia was so kind~ She bought us red velvet 'Movember'-theme cupcakes 'coz I wanted them! The bake sale raised money for cancer research.

Many thanks for visiting~~

1 comment:

  1. The pink one made me think about chocolate and strawberry.
    I have been into brownxpink lately.
    I like more this one ^^ ~*

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)