Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meet Effie!

Earlier in October, when my dad came back from Hong Kong for a birthday/thanksgiving visit, my parents and I went to Richmond Auto Mall to look for... a new car for moi! (^.^)

It's a big deal because I only recently got my 'N' from taking expensive driving courses with my European instructor~~ Anyway, I was surprised at how quickly we went and bought a car. •___•" Not many people buy a car on their first trip browsing dealerships... But our family did~!

It turns out we bumped into an auntie and uncle which were my parent's old church friends. They had connections with a sales person there. (They also purchased a Civic that day.) That, couple with the fact that Honda Civic was on promotion, sealed the deal.

Originally we were considering a Yaris or a Fit or maybe even Fiat, but I am glad we ended up with a sedan! (Four doors are seriously convenience win.)

I was torn between silver or white, but I'm glad I went with my gut and got white! The white is called "Taffeta White", and seeing as I am also a big Hunger Games fan, I knew my car's nickname was meant to be Effie! ♡

Happy Honda Days~~! May the gas prices be ever in your favour!

My first car =3

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)