Thursday, October 18, 2012

ETC Plushie Print

One of my favourite dresses from Emily Temple Cute is the "Plushie Print", more popularly known as the "Chocolate and Toys" JSK. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the colour way I wanted, too: pink! (Though it also comes in saxon blue.)

image: emily temple cute

The dress is a dusty pink with an adorable border print of stuffed animals, polka-dots and chocolate. The shoulder straps and bows are made of velvet, adding a soft touch to the dress. A subtle border of clovers, spades, hearts and diamonds lead down the dress into the print.

Close-up of detailing at the bust~~

Close-up  of the adorable print~~ Poodles and zebras, oh my!

My beloved shopping service was able to find the socks to match the dress as well! They are going to arrive to me soon~~ They are lovely over-the-knee socks with a matching chocolate pattern and bows. I cannot wait for them to arrive. They will arrive along with my newly won biscuit dress!

Since there are not many images of Emily Temple dresses, I just thought I will share mine. =) It really is a lovely dress so for anyone thinking about getting this JSK (or the OP) I highly recommend they do, because it's very versatile~~! ♥

Some gals prefer their dresses to have lining, but ETC dresses tend not to have this. I don't think it should be much of a problem when wearing a light petticoat and a sweater underneath, though!

However, ETC sizing tends to run smaller than other brands. There *is* back shirring, but it doesn't give much extra. Maybe only stretches to about 36" bust, I'm guessing..? I'm around 32-34" bust, so it's still quite roomy for me. XD /sob

Now, if only I could find some of the nice ETC turtleneck sweaters I saw on the hello lace page...

THANKS FOR WATCHING! 

1 comment:

  1. It's a really cute dress!
    This print is on my wishlist!

    I don't usually love pink. But I love this one :3

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)