Friday, September 7, 2012

The Importance of NOT Being Lolita

The Importance of NOT Being Lolita 

The above title links to a fascinating post written by Miss Lumpy, taken from her alternative fashion & lifestyle blog. Some lolita believe that in order to be a "true lolita" they have to wear lolita clothing all the time, which simply isn't true. It may be for some "Lolitists", but I'm sure the majority don't think that way. In fact, a lot of lolita I know have other fashion styles they like, such as fairy kei, otome, mori girl, or hime gyaru.

I hope this post can inspire girls who work in conservative office environments, who may like other fashion styles, or who cannot afford to have a closet stuffed full of lolita dresses for every single day.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this post too. I work in an office so it was very inspiring. I love the word "lolitist" did you make that up yourself? Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)