Friday, September 21, 2012

Lovely Parcels and iPhone 5 Release

So today was iPhone 5's official release date. To be honest, my store didn't receive as much traffic as I thought it would. The hype for iPhone seems to be dying off a bit compared to previous years.

Anyway, I got to work with my lovely coworker Lisa ~ and here we are taking a picture of ourselves using the lovely Samsung Galaxy S3 ! The skin beautifier on that device is simply marvellous.

Hard at work, eh ~

My wig from Gabalnara still didn't arrive, but the novelty files I bought came this morning! Two lovely folders featuring artwork by Kira Imai, the artist for Angelic Pretty. The two prints are "Wonder Story" and "Chess Chocolate"! I own the CC OP in pink, but I haven't yet managed to hunt down WS JSK in wine.

I just couldn't copy the awesomeness with my camera, but I will attempt to take decent photos of the folders... sometime..!

The two prints on my folders; the art is breathtaking in real life
image source

I find it interesting the wig I ordered is sort-of similar to the hair of the girls in the artwork. So here it is~

image source

I should probably stop with the consumerism since I need to save for my new car. It isn't going to buy itself! But I want to hunt down my dream dresses so badly!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)