Monday, September 3, 2012

Fawn Fur


Autumn is fast approaching. I can't believe summer is nearing its end so quickly; I seems like I didn't really go anywhere or do anything. (。・_・。) What I did do is work a lot this summer though, so I can afford to buy a lot of luxurious things have lots of money in my savings. Yes.

This autumn, what I'd really like to purchase is a fawn fur collar. (Not real fur, goodness! But if it were, I probably wouldn't complain.) I've seen some released by Innocent World and Swimmer and there is a post on "F Yeah Lolita" on fawn fur in Lolita fashion here.

Fawn fur collars from Innocent World & Swimmer

Fawn fur makes any dress or outfit look a bit more snug in the colder months. Reminiscent of Bambi, I think the pattern is cute and fashionable at the same time. I want to wear the collar over some of my new Emily Temple Cute dresses, which haven't yet arrived. I am eagerly awaiting them.

Another clothing item I am seeking out to buy is a fur vest, in brown or white. I really want to wear some fur elements in my coordinates this winter. As much as I love sunny summer, I love winter for the all the layering and cozy fashions. I love cardigans, sweaters, thick tights, OTK socks, and toasty boots!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)