Thursday, September 27, 2012

Honey Bear

So a lot of things have fallen apart and been shaky lately. I'm just gonna focus on school and work. What else can I do? Don't think about it.

Yesterday I wore my lovely Honey Cake JSK with the new wig that arrived. It's super soft and I am in love with Gabalnara. I'm really happy I chose this style and colour. I don't know if it's 'realistic' enough, per se, but I cut the bangs as best I could and bravely wore it out.

I'm so scared to mess up the bangs! I'm going to leave it like this for now and perhaps get a friend to touch it up later. I think I give off a very 'country doll' vibe, don't you?

So happy with Honey Cake & Gabalnara ~ ignore my lack of fancy make-up! >o<

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)