Sunday, November 28, 2010

Afterlife ~Revival~

"My other car is a chariot!" -- Hot Ra bumper sticker XD
I've been watching an old cartoon from my past: Mummies Alive! Call me stupid but I DON'T CARE, that show was so cool. X3 I HAVE THE BIGGEST FAN-CRUSH on Ja-Kal! Is that scary? Because not only is he a cartoon but he is a re-animated mummy sworn to protect a reincarnated pharaoh boy? XD LOLOLOL!

It aired from 1997-1998, 42 episodes for season one. What I like about it is the character designs, how the episodes are written (witty and with plenty of Egyptian-related puns!) and overall, everything is lighthearted and when things get serious I'm always rooting for the mummies! Ja-Kal, Rath, Armon(?) and Nefer-Tina are just overall nifty. XD I love how they recycle the transformation, just like in Pokemon, Digimon & Sailor Moon back in the day! OH, CHILDHOOD in the 90's! S-weet~~!

I missed watching it, I wish a collection for home television was available but alas! There is only the internet to satiate my need! XD TO WATCH~~!!

I also had a strange dream last night that I had a camera time-machine capable of bringing me back to the place and time of videos it had recorded. For example, in my dream I had a video 88minutes long, shot back in high school (not real high school, but an alternate reality high school of sorts). The camera would be able to take me back to that time, but only for 88minutes. So I dreamed I was taken back to the past where old friends were and instead of choosing me for some sort of gaming event, the teacher chose my friend instead. And in the dream I went up to her and said "Would you believe that I'm from the future and instead of choosing me in this scenario like before, the teacher has chosen you?" She said something like "No, that's bad, that isn't how it's supposed to be..."

I was running out of time and I wrote this letter basically saying I dearly loved her and to show me the letter in the future (2010) but not to let past Karen see 'coz that would mess up something in the fabric of time or whatever. The background setting was in the school grounds, a forest of some kind. I woke up in disarray as my time ran out, realizing it was only a dream and there would never be any letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)