Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Warning: May Have Side Effects ~Echoes~

Ahhh I'm glad that I've been given some details about the Pokemon a/u! Please feel free to expand upon this world as you see fit. I mean that was gonna be a one-shot or something (that was actually the first thing I've written in weeks!) but I want to write more now. But my favourite is when we take turns doing chapters. I'm trying not to let my creativity die too much. So like... I'm telling myself not to post on this wunderful blog unless I can actually contribute something; I need to cut down on my regular nonsensical stuff. I mean, a dose of spam is well and good, but most of my writing hasn't been that interesting. .__. Well, everyone knows that if they want to get to the meaty stuff they should read a K.S.Y post! That's the real deal right there. I'm super-interested in everything Karen writes, not gonna lie!

And what do I have to show for myself today? you may be wondering.

Are you ready?


...I don't even think I am, ahaha.




Terra and her chikorita don't quite see eye to eye. On anything. Even though Pokemon are supposed to be your loyal friends and such. o_o Oh, but Terra managed to convince chikorita not to make any more unnecessary cameos in the upcoming pictures!! We'll see how long that lasts...



So this is Maya! And she is cooler than you will ever be. ;] Figuratively and literally. She is in a blizzard (or so I tried but failed to show) after all! xD I think cosplaying her would be a super good idea. Do ittt!



LOLOLOL @ BLUE. This is the OTP of our Pokemon a/u right here. ;D



...nevermind, these two are the true OTP. OBVIOUSLY. I mean it's like fate k! ;o;



Hmmm yes why on earth would Maya be doing such a thing? I mean, dragons? Dragons have nothing to do with anything. NOTHING. And I have come to the conclusion that I can't draw Blue or other boys at all but I try anyway. xDD Lulzzz.




??????????????? ........................................ !!!!!!!!!!!


AND THEN THE GRAND FINALE.

OH GAWD!! SHIELD YOUR EYES. REALLY, I MEAN IT.


YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TURN BACK NOW...


NO, YOU REALLY SHOULD.


OKAY FINE THEN, I'LL GO BY MYSELF! HAVE FUN!!! @___@





No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)