Saturday, October 2, 2010

Colour Vision ~Revival~

Here's a random picture of me and Cyndaquil! Yes! *_*
Because we totally have to parry the amazing Kratalie+Chiquita!
I wish Cyndaquil was in a better angle though! He fails at camming!
What can I say though... he's no expert!!!

I had one of the coolest dreams in my life last night! I will document it while it's still heavy on my mind.

Red and I were in this restaurant. It was a Japanese-themed place. I can't describe it well, but it was amazing. Nothing high-class, but a cozy little place with booths to sit and a bar with a television. We had noodles, chicken wings, etc. I can no longer remember it all but there was an intense spread of food! It was evening. We were babysitting Kotone, for some reason. Well, she is 3-4 years younger than Red, so I guess that's possible. As for myself, I guess I was Red's age. She sat across from Red and I. When it was time for dessert, I told her to order something. Instead of the $4-5 cakes, she ordered a $8.97 baked potato!! Or $9.97, I don't remember. What I do remember is complaining to Red, "That's almost ten dollars!" I was apprehensive about the bill you see. It was probably something high so in my dream I was contemplating whether or not I should split it with Red and pay using debit, etc.etc... I was quite peeved at Kotone for ordering something so random and expensive but it was okay since she could have it if she really wanted it. Her hat was black instead of white for some reason. Red's was black-ish too, for some reason their hats matched in that regard. I didn't wear a hat.

The ladies were these annoying-looking Asian ladies who looked like the ones I saw before at Duffin's Donuts... but that's an irrelevant and least important detail, ahah.

After dinner, (I think Red ended up treating...), we went to an amusement park oh my god LOL! I walked between Red and Kotone, she held my hand. We went on this spinny-ride kinda like Hell's Gate and the ferris wheel combined, but each seat only fit one or two people so the three of us split up into separate seats. Kotone's hat fell off and I was laughing with her when I suddenly slipped out of my seat and fell down, down to the ground. I think Kotone did too. I hit the ground and remember my left shoulder and arm being really sore and stuff. I lay there hurting and Kotone pulled herself up and screamed my name and scurried over. Red was rushing over with her hat and weakly I took it from him and placed it back on Kotone, who was kneeling beside me. I think it started to rain... (LOL my dream is dramatic. And makes no sense. I fell off a ride with minor injuries. LOL)

To my great surprise(!), Blue came out of the blue in his leather jacket and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder! (This scene was shot in 3-rd person view... like I saw him and saw myself slung over his shoulder while Red and Kotone watched.) He said, "I'll pick up this junk. Let's get out of here shall we" or something like that. I don't remember how the message was worded but basically I was insulted, and it was implied we were to move to a sheltered location. XD

And so we walked. Down the street and into a school gym... Where people were playing some sport (Idk in detail they could have been battling Pokemon for all I know). Blue suddenly got into this mood... where he was provoking Red. And I think Red, despite being as calm a person as he was... got angry. Blue said something like "maybe I should dump this trash where it belongs... in the dumpster!!" The trash being myself, after all. God Blue is mean BUT WAIT UNTIL WE REACH THE END. Okay so Red started saying "You wouldn't dare" or something along those lines I can't remember how to phrase dream-conversations in English. Blue started walking out the door and into a hallway where people could practice archery like in Japan. With the white targets and Japanese robes and such. And long white arrows for some reason. Anyway it was nighttime now, the hallway was outside with a white fence surrounding and we were on the 2nd floor, the archery field-stuff was below. Red suddenly pulled out a gun. He pointed it at Blue and said "I'll shoot you and make it look like an accident", implying that he would somehow set it to make it look like an archery accident or something. I was only half-conscious all this time but I was scared and I remember writhing out of Blue's hold and running out to Red and telling him to please stop. All the commotion drew some attention from within the gymnasium so Kotone had been stalling all this time. Red backed off and went out to help her explain that nothing was going on, I guess.

I was sitting on the floor and I looked up to see Blue looking back at me holding a mop and wearing a janitor's apron. To try and "blend in" I suppose, like 'Oh I am just the janitor of the school i didn't do anything and i belong here!!' Silly Blue. I told him that was stupid and he took it off and came down to sit beside me.

We were both sitting on the edge of this hallway-balcony. And he said something like... "I hate everyone. Even Red but he's the only one I can talk to, him and you. But you're a girl and that scares me... (not that girls scare him, but in the sense that he's scared (scared=worried) that he/we might develop feelings for each other. I felt a lot like Leaf. BUT I don't think he actually hates Red. just sayin'.)

Somehow that led to me scooting closer and kissing him on the left cheek. He kissed me back too on the right cheek, but it was a bit sloppy LOL. So I grabbed his face and whispered into his ear I could teach him how to be a better kisser... hehe, I was joking but he turned kinda pink I guess, LOL! It was cute. And then the dream skipped to me opening one of two boxes of vanilla cookies and eating them in my bed! There were pictures on the back of the box telling me they were microwavable, I could heat them up using the stovetop, aha! They were small rectangle-shaped cookies that tasted okay.

And that was my epic(?) Pokemon dream, without any actual Pokemon! I quite enjoyed it. And what's even better is that the past 6 days or so, I've been sleeping with Jacky in bed tucked under my arm, hugging him. He's so soft after his haircut/grooming. And he still smells wonderful. I'm so glad we can cuddle while sleeping with each other!!! That plus an amazing dream gives good reason for an enjoyable sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)